study material

madhura

Hi all
I am new to this group.Please suggest me study material for c, also
exercise material like examples on finding output, programs for
beginners like me. How one can improve logic for writing c code.What
kind of pragrams should be practicised for that ?
Thanks and cheers
Madhura

Chuck F.

madhura said:
I am new to this group. Please suggest me study material for c,
also exercise material like examples on finding output, programs
for beginners like me. How one can improve logic for writing c
code.What kind of pragrams should be practicised for that ?

This is Usenet, not a 'group', although the term newsgroup is
acceptable. "The C Programming Language", by Kernighan and
Ritchie, should do all you wish. You can fill some areas out via
the references below.

--
Some useful references about C:
<http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html>

Jordan Abel

This is Usenet, not a 'group', although the term newsgroup is
acceptable.

As is the term group, as an abbreviation for newgroup. You just don't
like "google group" - it's worth pointing out, however, that he didn't
_say_ "google group".

Malcolm

madhura said:
I am new to this group.Please suggest me study material for c, also
exercise material like examples on finding output, programs for
beginners like me. How one can improve logic for writing c code.What
kind of pragrams should be practicised for that ?
Thanks and cheers
Madhura
Write a game.
The problem with a lot of beginner's exercises is that they are extremly
boring, and totally unrealistic (eg a payroll program).

However you can code something that is fun to play with a minimum of
knowledge. "Matermind" (guess the pattern from clues) is a good one.