    Source code shows only 1.
    What the sam hell is going on here? I've even checked with notepad and
    it only shows one entry.
    richard, Aug 3, 2008

  2. richard

    Chet Guest

    Of great historical significance to all, richard
    <> declared on Sat, 02 Aug 2008 20:34:39
    -0700:

    > http://oldies.1littleworld.com/1960.html
    >

    > Scroll down to "Ray Charles" and check out the entry for "I'm
    > Movin' On."
    > How many do you see? 1 or 2?
    > In both IE7 and FF2 I see 2 both locally and off the server.
    > Yet the blasted things show 2!
    > Source code shows only 1.
    > What the sam hell is going on here? I've even checked with
    > notepad and it only shows one entry.

    I see to entries for I'm Movin' On but I do not think they are duplicate entries. The number in the green column for the first is 102 and 109 for the second. I also see both entries in the source using IE7, Firefox 2.0.0.16 and Opera 9.27.

    hth
    --
    com
    "I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid."
    Chet, Aug 3, 2008

  3. richard

    Chet Guest

    Of great historical significance to all, richard
    <> declared on Sat, 02 Aug 2008 20:34:39
    -0700:

    > http://oldies.1littleworld.com/1960.html
    >

    > Scroll down to "Ray Charles" and check out the entry for "I'm
    > Movin' On."
    > How many do you see? 1 or 2?
    > In both IE7 and FF2 I see 2 both locally and off the server.
    > Yet the blasted things show 2!
    > Source code shows only 1.
    > What the sam hell is going on here? I've even checked with
    > notepad and it only shows one entry.

    opps! Should be:

    I see two entries for...

    must be getting late!

    Chet, Aug 3, 2008
  4. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 03:52:33 GMT, Chet <>
    wrote:

    >Of great historical significance to all, richard
    ><> declared on Sat, 02 Aug 2008 20:34:39
    >-0700:
    >
    >> http://oldies.1littleworld.com/1960.html
    >>

    >> Scroll down to "Ray Charles" and check out the entry for "I'm
    >> Movin' On."
    >> How many do you see? 1 or 2?
    >> In both IE7 and FF2 I see 2 both locally and off the server.
    >> Yet the blasted things show 2!
    >> Source code shows only 1.
    >> What the sam hell is going on here? I've even checked with
    >> notepad and it only shows one entry.

    >I see to entries for I'm Movin' On but I do not think they are duplicate entries. The number in the green column for the first is 102 and 109 for the second. I also see both entries in the source using IE7, Firefox 2.0.0.16 and Opera 9.27.
    >
    >hth

    Thanks. That's why I put it on the server to see if any changes would
    take effect. I even renamed the file for that reason. The source code
    shows only one entry while the page displays two.

    You should only see the title column entry once, then the date column
    which should only show 0102, then a 2 in the last column, not a 1.
    richard, Aug 3, 2008
  5. richard

    Gus Richter Guest

    richard wrote:
    > On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 03:52:33 GMT, Chet <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Of great historical significance to all, richard
    >> <> declared on Sat, 02 Aug 2008 20:34:39
    >> -0700:
    >>
    >>> http://oldies.1littleworld.com/1960.html
    >>>

    >>> Scroll down to "Ray Charles" and check out the entry for "I'm
    >>> Movin' On."
    >>> How many do you see? 1 or 2?
    >>> In both IE7 and FF2 I see 2 both locally and off the server.
    >>> Yet the blasted things show 2!
    >>> Source code shows only 1.
    >>> What the sam hell is going on here? I've even checked with
    >>> notepad and it only shows one entry.

    >> I see to entries for I'm Movin' On but I do not think they are
    >> duplicate entries. The number in the green column for the first
    >> is 102 and 109 for the second. I also see both entries in the
    >> source using IE7, Firefox 2.0.0.16 and Opera 9.27.
    >>
    >> hth

    > Thanks. That's why I put it on the server to see if any changes would
    > take effect. I even renamed the file for that reason. The source code
    > shows only one entry while the page displays two.
    >
    > You should only see the title column entry once, then the date column
    > which should only show 0102, then a 2 in the last column, not a 1.

    You have two entries in the source under for "I'M MOVIN' ON" under "Ray
    Charles":

    You're probably confusing "I'M MOVIN' ON" under "Don Gibson".

    --
    Gus
    Gus Richter, Aug 3, 2008
  6. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 00:52:02 -0400, Gus Richter
    <> wrote:

    >richard wrote:
    >> On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 03:52:33 GMT, Chet <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Of great historical significance to all, richard
    >>> <> declared on Sat, 02 Aug 2008 20:34:39
    >>> -0700:

    >>> I see to entries for I'm Movin' On but I do not think they are
    >>> duplicate entries. The number in the green column for the first
    >>> is 102 and 109 for the second. I also see both entries in the
    >>> source using IE7, Firefox 2.0.0.16 and Opera 9.27.
    >>>
    >>> hth

    >> Thanks. That's why I put it on the server to see if any changes would
    >> take effect. I even renamed the file for that reason. The source code
    >> shows only one entry while the page displays two.
    >>
    >> You should only see the title column entry once, then the date column
    >> which should only show 0102, then a 2 in the last column, not a 1.

    >You have two entries in the source under for "I'M MOVIN' ON" under "Ray
    >Charles":

    >You're probably confusing "I'M MOVIN' ON" under "Don Gibson".

    Thank you sir.
    I hadn't really looked at it that closely and just assumed I had only
    one duplicate entry but instead had two!

    This is what happens when you stare at tons of similar information for
    hours on end. You get blinded to much.
    richard, Aug 3, 2008
  7. richard <> writes:

    > The source code
    > shows only one entry while the page displays two.

    The source code shows two:

    sherm--

    --
    My blog: http://shermspace.blogspot.com