Stumped! duplicate entry won't go away!

richard

http://oldies.1littleworld.com/1960.html

Scroll down to "Ray Charles" and check out the entry for "I'm Movin'
On."
How many do you see? 1 or 2?
In both IE7 and FF2 I see 2 both locally and off the server.
Yet the blasted things show 2!
Source code shows only 1.
What the sam hell is going on here? I've even checked with notepad and
it only shows one entry.

Chet

Of great historical significance to all, richard
http://oldies.1littleworld.com/1960.html

Scroll down to "Ray Charles" and check out the entry for "I'm
Movin' On."
How many do you see? 1 or 2?
In both IE7 and FF2 I see 2 both locally and off the server.
Yet the blasted things show 2!
Source code shows only 1.
What the sam hell is going on here? I've even checked with
notepad and it only shows one entry.

I see to entries for I'm Movin' On but I do not think they are duplicate entries. The number in the green column for the first is 102 and 109 for the second. I also see both entries in the source using IE7, Firefox 2.0.0.16 and Opera 9.27.

hth

Chet

Of great historical significance to all, richard
http://oldies.1littleworld.com/1960.html

Scroll down to "Ray Charles" and check out the entry for "I'm
Movin' On."
How many do you see? 1 or 2?
In both IE7 and FF2 I see 2 both locally and off the server.
Yet the blasted things show 2!
Source code shows only 1.
What the sam hell is going on here? I've even checked with
notepad and it only shows one entry.

opps! Should be:

I see two entries for...

must be getting late!

richard

Of great historical significance to all, richard

I see to entries for I'm Movin' On but I do not think they are duplicate entries. The number in the green column for the first is 102 and 109 for the second. I also see both entries in the source using IE7, Firefox 2.0.0.16 and Opera 9.27.

hth

Thanks. That's why I put it on the server to see if any changes would
take effect. I even renamed the file for that reason. The source code
shows only one entry while the page displays two.

You should only see the title column entry once, then the date column
which should only show 0102, then a 2 in the last column, not a 1.

Gus Richter

richard said:
Thanks. That's why I put it on the server to see if any changes would
take effect. I even renamed the file for that reason. The source code
shows only one entry while the page displays two.

You should only see the title column entry once, then the date column
which should only show 0102, then a 2 in the last column, not a 1.

You have two entries in the source under for "I'M MOVIN' ON" under "Ray
Charles":

You're probably confusing "I'M MOVIN' ON" under "Don Gibson".

richard

You have two entries in the source under for "I'M MOVIN' ON" under "Ray
Charles":

You're probably confusing "I'M MOVIN' ON" under "Don Gibson".

Thank you sir.
I hadn't really looked at it that closely and just assumed I had only
one duplicate entry but instead had two!

This is what happens when you stare at tons of similar information for
hours on end. You get blinded to much.

Sherman Pendley

richard said:
The source code
shows only one entry while the page displays two.

The source code shows two:

sherm--