stunnel and slow perl cgi

joe

Hi I am running a demo of my webmail client
at http://www.wittyadmin.com
When i run the demo without stunnel the cgi works fast. when i run it using
stunnel it runs slow and sometimes i must submit forms a couple of times.
If i use sslwrap it gets even worse.
would this improve using the speedy back end?
I wonder how does webmin use stunnel to do the same thing with out
perfomance problems?
thanks

joe

client=no
socket = r:TCP_NODELAY=1
cert=/etc/webmin/miniserv.pem
connect=10.0.1.3:80

ok i found the problem nodelay does the trick