    and drew all the borders. What can I do to rectify this on the Safari?

    Thanks
    , Oct 9, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > I placed the following style for an input text in a webform.
    >
    > border-width : 0px; background-color: transparent; cellpadding: 0px;
    > margin: 0px

    Was this applied to the TABLE, the INPUT, or what? URL please....

    Well for one thing there is no CSS property 'cellpadding'. Set the
    TABLE's "border-collapse: collapse" == HTML property "cellspacing='0'"
    and the TD's "padding: 0;" == HTML property "cellpadding='0'"

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO