Style of coding

Stefan Ram

Ed Kirwan said:
Nice (I didn't know JavaDocs could reference source code) and laudable;
and I know you have a note about a certain lack of documentation, but
can't you write up something just to tie it all together? You mention
that it's, "a library for Java 1.6;" but a library that does what?

This library has no cohesion. (Insofar it can be compared to a
general collection with several packages, such as rt.jar or
Jakarta Commons.) A description of its features, as you
suggest, indeed is on my todo list.

AlecB

(e-mail address removed) was heard to mumble on 04.07.2006 18:50:
Stefan Ram 寫é“:

hi again :)

it is quite rare to see people to use the "final" keyword, what is the
exact advantage of doing so?

thanks again!

I seem to recall it's a compiler optimisation.

Alec