    thanks - dave
    david_at_windward_dot_net
    http://www.windwardreports.com

    David Thielen, Apr 10, 2006

  2. I think that this is a question of personal preferences. I prefer the labels
    for display. I am inclined to not use disabled input controls for normal
    display. I would only disable input controls upon conditional processing to
    indicate to the user that certain options cannot be combined on the same
    request. The input controls (whether textboxes, checkboxes or radio buttons)
    usually invite the user to click on them, so if the purpose were only to
    display the information, I would convert them to labels.
    --
    HTH,
    Phillip Williams

    Phillip Williams, Apr 10, 2006