    something else.

    Cheers

    Chris
    Chris, Oct 26, 2004

  2. Chris

    Hans Kesting Guest

    Chris wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > We are using style sheets to set the font of our labels and text
    > boxes. This has been working great until we required a text box with
    > a textmode of Multiline.
    >
    > The control picks up the correct font/size until the text mode is
    > changed from single line to multiline.
    >
    > We're currently using the H1, H2, H3 and Body tags for the page.
    > Should we be using something else for multiline text boxes or have i
    > missed something else.
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Chris

    A single-line textbox renders as a <input type=text>,
    a multiline textbox as <textarea>.
    Why it doesn't work for you when you use only H1..H3 and body,
    I don't know.

    Hans Kesting
    Hans Kesting, Oct 26, 2004

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Hi Hans

    Cheers for the post.
    I created a TextArea tag in the style.css and now its working great.

    Cheers for your time

    Chris

    Chris, Oct 26, 2004