    valid. At least I don't think it is. Can anyone tell me the correct way to
    make that link? Thanks.

    Dylan
    =?Utf-8?B?RHlsYW4gVGhvbWFz?=, Mar 22, 2005

  2. Did you close off your link tag. I don't know if its gonna make a difference

    e.g < link href="." rel="stylesheet" />

    Tampa.NET Koder, Mar 22, 2005

  3. Also if you click on the link that you included with the DTD you will see a
    section that looks like this:

    <!ELEMENT link EMPTY>
    <!ATTLIST link
    %attrs;
    charset %Charset; #IMPLIED
    href %URI; #IMPLIED
    hreflang %LanguageCode; #IMPLIED
    type %ContentType; #IMPLIED
    rel %LinkTypes; #IMPLIED
    rev %LinkTypes; #IMPLIED
    media %MediaDesc; #IMPLIED

    This defines what the link element should look like. Read the DTD, I know
    its hard to read, put it will outline the elements and show you how your
    document should be defiend
    http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd

    Tampa.NET Koder, Mar 22, 2005