Style sheets, Please Help..

Guest

Hi Guys,

Where do we specify style sheets link, so that it is used through the
asp.net web-application?

Will wait for a useful response,

Thanks,

I.A..

Tampa.NET Koder

Well,

You have to include it in the head section of you page like this:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css" />

However, if you want to do this once. You could create a common base class
that all of your pages inherit from. Then, in your base class write out all
of the common html, ie. external style sheet declaration. It takes a little
extra work up front, which I feel is un-necessary. So, what I do, I just
include my stylesheet link reference on every page.

vMike

Tampa.NET Koder said:
Well,

You have to include it in the head section of you page like this:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css" />

However, if you want to do this once. You could create a common base class
that all of your pages inherit from. Then, in your base class write out all
of the common html, ie. external style sheet declaration. It takes a little
extra work up front, which I feel is un-necessary. So, what I do, I just
include my stylesheet link reference on every page.
Another way is to create a control with the style sheet link in it and add
the control to every page. That way if you need to change the style sheet
name you can change it in one place. This is handy if you want to force a
new style sheet without having to go through every page.

Mike

syedemad

slamz
just place eg

<LINK href="CSS_NAME.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">

in the <HEAD></HEAD> tags of ur page
i hope that wld do the job