    Will wait for a useful response,

    Thanks,

    I.A..
    =?Utf-8?B?SXJmYW4gQWtyYW0=?=, Mar 12, 2005

  2. Well,

    You have to include it in the head section of you page like this:
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css" />

    However, if you want to do this once. You could create a common base class
    that all of your pages inherit from. Then, in your base class write out all
    of the common html, ie. external style sheet declaration. It takes a little
    extra work up front, which I feel is un-necessary. So, what I do, I just
    include my stylesheet link reference on every page.

    Tampa.NET Koder, Mar 12, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SXJmYW4gQWtyYW0=?=

    vMike Guest

    "Tampa.NET Koder" <> wrote in message
    > Well,
    >
    > You have to include it in the head section of you page like this:
    > <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css" />
    >
    > However, if you want to do this once. You could create a common base

    class
    > that all of your pages inherit from. Then, in your base class write out

    all
    > of the common html, ie. external style sheet declaration. It takes a

    little
    > extra work up front, which I feel is un-necessary. So, what I do, I just
    > include my stylesheet link reference on every page.
    >

    > "Irfan Akram" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi Guys,
    > >
    > > Where do we specify style sheets link, so that it is used through the
    > > asp.net web-application?
    > >
    > > Will wait for a useful response,
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > I.A..

    Another way is to create a control with the style sheet link in it and add
    the control to every page. That way if you need to change the style sheet
    name you can change it in one place. This is handy if you want to force a
    new style sheet without having to go through every page.

    Mike
    vMike, Mar 12, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SXJmYW4gQWtyYW0=?=

    syedemad Guest

    CSS link

    slamz
    just place eg

    <LINK href="CSS_NAME.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">

    in the <HEAD></HEAD> tags of ur page
    i hope that wld do the job

    http://www.usenet.com
    syedemad, Mar 16, 2005