    (Is there a place where you are supposed to tell the page what style.css
    file to use?)

    Jerry
    Jerry Camel, Oct 18, 2005

  2. Jerry Camel

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Well, you need to specify the styles.css in your head element like any other
    stylesheet:

    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="styles.css" />

    Karl
    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin, Oct 18, 2005

  3. Jerry Camel

    Jerry Camel Guest

    Got it... I'm new to style sheets...

    So why do they give you a default style sheet if they don't include the link
    info in the default web form?

    Thanks.

    Jerry

    Jerry Camel, Oct 18, 2005
  4. Jerry Camel

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Dunno. You can change the template though..

    Karl

    Karl Seguin, Oct 18, 2005