    missing.

    Anyone have any idea how I can make the style tag stick?

    Thanks
    Shark Bait, Apr 21, 2005

  2. Shark Bait

    Ohio Mike Guest

    Have you tried adding 'HorizontalAlign="bottom"' to your control tag on the
    markup page or webcontrol.HorizontalAlign = HorizontalAlign.bottom in the
    page load of your codebehind instead of just dragging it around in the
    designer? I've noticed that some things in the beta don't work exactly how
    you expect them to in the designer, especially when working with user
    controls that are derived from a derived class.

    Ohio Mike, Apr 21, 2005