    anybody enlighten me on this topic?

    Regards,

    Camel

    Camel, Nov 9, 2006

  2. styles.css is a reference to an external css stylesheet which would be
    included in the page.
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Nov 10, 2006

  3. Camel

    Camel Guest

    Except I was browsing directly to the style sheet in a folder where it
    didn't exist. I've shifted to a new computer anyway and it's no longer
    an issue. Maybe it was a caching problem? Who knows, unless it happens
    again, I won't.

    Regards,

    Camel

    Camel, Nov 13, 2006
  4. Camel

    Camel Guest

    I think I know what caused this - I think it was the ASP.NET
    Development Server. I've found that if I don't stop the server manually
    (between code executions) then sometimes I see cached data. Hope this
    helps somebody.

    Regards,

    Camel

    Camel, Jan 5, 2007