Styles for cells

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Erik Cruz, Sep 6, 2003.

  1. Erik Cruz

    Erik Cruz Guest

    Hi.

    I am trying to create some styles for use in my datagrids. I have a class
    that sets the borders for the itemtemplates of the datagrid but it does not
    work:

    ..CellStyle
    {
    border-color:Blue;
    border-width:medium;
    border-style:solid;
    }

    <ITEMTEMPLATE cssclass="CellStyle"></ITEMTEMPLATE>

    Aren't itemtemplates equivalent to <tr> elements? How should I write a style
    to define the borders for all the cells of a datagrid?

    TIA,
    Erik Cruz

    Erik Cruz, Sep 6, 2003