    JezB Guest

    How can I get an iFrame to expand and contract in size in relation to its
    surrounding DIV ?

    JezB, Jun 28, 2004

  2. JezB

    JezB Guest

    It's easy when you know how! Thanks

    JezB, Jun 28, 2004

  3. JezB

    Josh Guest

    "JezB" <> wrote in message
    > How can I get an iFrame to expand and contract in size in relation to its
    > surrounding DIV ?

    I dont think you can do that with natural HTML, However you manipulate the
    size from the code behind

    LoadHTMFrame.Attributes.Add("height", "380")

    LoadHTMFrame.Attributes.Add("width", "710")

    where LOadHTMFrame is the id of an iframe

    Josh, Jun 28, 2004
  4. Set percentage values for iframe height and with. I usually use 100%.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 28, 2004