Stylesheet not applied to the print output from CrystalReportViewer

Karthik

I use a crystalreportviewer control (Version 11.5) in a ASP.Net web
application to render the output from Business Objects server. I set
the cssfilename property of the control to point to my custom style
sheet.

The output is rendered in the browser with the styles specified in my
custom css file. When I took a print (using the crystal tool bar), I
was shocked to see that the styles are not applied to it. The print
output looks ugly without any styles on it. I'm clueless, how this
could happen as the print is handled by the control itself. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Karthik