    is being referenced by creating styles that refer specifically to HTML tags.
    But if I want to call on a particular style just using the "class"
    attribute, there is no stylesheet formatting being done.
    Random, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Could you provide CSS class definitions and HTML usage? You probably
    overlooked something.

    --
    RobertK
    { Clever? No just smart. }

    "Random" <> wrote in message
    > Under .NET, why doesn't the "class" attribute seem to apply to elements

    that
    > refer to a specific stylesheet reference? I've verified that the

    stylesheet

    Robert Koritnik, Jun 24, 2004

  3. Random

    MattC Guest

    Doesn't ASP.NET controls use the CssClass attribute instead of class??

    MattC

    MattC, Jun 24, 2004
  4. Random

    Random Guest

    It's not an ASP.NET control. They're just normal, table elements.

    I have this in the header...

    <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" id="Style" runat="server" />

    And script that applies the href to the stylesheet reference. I've checked
    the source on the browser page and it is being applied correctly. then I
    have the element...

    And, of course, the class reference in the stylesheet...

    standard {background-color: Aqua;font-size: 2;}

    Random, Jun 24, 2004
  5. Random

    Scott G. Guest

    You probably have a problem in your stylesheet; for the example bits you posted you need a CSS rule like

    ..standard { background-color: Aqua; font-size; 2; }

    Don't forget the leading '.' for class defintions.

    Scott

    Scott G., Jun 24, 2004