stylesheet on ASP.NET 2.0 TreeView and Menu Control

Vivek N

Hi,

I'm using the ASP.NET 2.0 TreeView and Menu Control in my website. The
problem is that when the client side script is generated the control
generates a normal html link <a> </a> . In my style sheet I have
following. This makes even those (esp the menu items) also blue in
color. Is there any way out ?? Or can I explicitly tell control not to
use this style for links. Thanks a lot in advance.

A:active
{
color: Blue;
text-decoration:none;