stylesheet question

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

If the site is already built, you have to link page by page. If you are
planning, you can make templates of the page with the stylesheet thrown in.
You can also subclass the Page class and include the stylesheet. But, this
makes for quite a bit of work after a site is already built. I know of no
way to apply across the entire web easily, although it would be a nice
add-in for VS.NET.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!

Shan

Go to the HTML part of the page and include

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="Your
Stylesheet">

Thanks,
-Shan

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi Nedu,

Based on my research and experience, the following articles are useful to
you.

HOW TO: Add a CSS Style Sheet Reference to All Web Forms in a Visual C#
..NET Web Project
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320985

HOW TO: Add a CSS Style Sheet Reference to All Web Forms in a Visual Basic
..NET Web Project
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;323843

Does it answer your question? If I have misunderstood your concern, please
feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Jacob Yang
Microsoft Online Partner Support