    Nedu N Guest

    how to apply a stylesheet for the entire web applciation in ASP.NET?

    Thanks

    Nedu N, Dec 10, 2003

  2. If the site is already built, you have to link page by page. If you are
    planning, you can make templates of the page with the stylesheet thrown in.
    You can also subclass the Page class and include the stylesheet. But, this
    makes for quite a bit of work after a site is already built. I know of no
    way to apply across the entire web easily, although it would be a nice
    add-in for VS.NET.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 10, 2003

  3. Nedu N

    Shan Guest

    Go to the HTML part of the page and include

    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="Your
    Stylesheet">

    Thanks,
    -Shan

    Shan, Dec 10, 2003
  4. Nedu N

    Nedu N Guest

    I am asking for entire application...not for each page...if possible...

    Thanks
    Nedu

    Nedu N, Dec 11, 2003
  5. Hi Nedu,

    Based on my research and experience, the following articles are useful to
    you.

    HOW TO: Add a CSS Style Sheet Reference to All Web Forms in a Visual C#
    ..NET Web Project
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320985

    HOW TO: Add a CSS Style Sheet Reference to All Web Forms in a Visual Basic
    ..NET Web Project
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;323843

    Does it answer your question? If I have misunderstood your concern, please
    feel free to let me know.

    Best regards,

    Jacob Yang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support