Stylesheet question

Scott

I am very new to stylesheets, but would like to use them. I have what
is hopefully a real easy question to answer. We have spent a lot of
time designing quite a few .NET web pages for a new web site. We
never used a stylesheet when we did all of this. Now, we would like
to incorporate a style sheet into the web site design.

Rather than go back and set the CSSClass for every single asp:label on
my pages, is there a way in the style sheet to set some defaults for
all asp:label controls that appear on the site?

Thanks in advance.