    Nedu N Guest

    how to apply a stylesheet for the entire web applciation in ASP.NET?

    Thanks
    Nedu N, Dec 10, 2003

  2. If the site is already built, you have to link page by page. If you are
    planning, you can make templates of the page with the stylesheet thrown in.
    You can also subclass the Page class and include the stylesheet. But, this
    makes for quite a bit of work after a site is already built. I know of no
    way to apply across the entire web easily, although it would be a nice
    add-in for VS.NET.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 10, 2003

  3. Hi Nedu,

    I noticed that you posted the same question in the
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet group. I have replied you on that
    thread. Please check it when you have time.

    Best regards,

    Jacob Yang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support
    Get Secure! ┬ĘC www.microsoft.com/security