stylesheets in code-behind which attribute strings

pieroM

The WebControl class has a Style property

example:

Label1.Style["visibility"]=
((Label1.Style["visibility"]=="hidden")?"show":"hidden");

which strings such as "visibility" can I use ?

for example "bgcolor" or "background-color" ?

Any example around ?

Thanks

clintonG

When you copy code from the help file you should at least
paste it into the editor and see for yourself.

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com

pieroM

the documentation talks about a string such as "visibility",
but it doesn't say which other strings work fine,

this was the question.

however thanks !