    --
    Jim
    Tyneside UK

    Jim Scott, Sep 9, 2005

  2. Jim Scott

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 10:17:11 GMT, Jim Scott <>
    wrote:

    : However if I try this with Dreamweaver, which I would prefer to use, the
    : stylesheets have not been 'called into use'. They are there but marked
    : (unavailable).

    Dreamweaver has a problem displaying internal CSS as well.

    Sid

    Sid Ismail, Sep 9, 2005

  3. Jim Scott

    easygoin Guest

    Jim Scott wrote:

    > However if I try this with Dreamweaver, which I would prefer to use, the
    > stylesheets have not been 'called into use'. They are there but marked
    > (unavailable).
    > Jim
    > Tyneside UK

    Hi Jim,

    Have you tried to copy your css and create a new text file and paste
    the css into that - essentialy create new text documents, delete the
    original css and name the new text file to whatever.css - see if this
    can be called as you put it by DW

    looked at the site you put a link to and the meta link to the
    stylesheet looks correct - sometimes I have found quirks with the
    begining of a link in DW - i.e
    "/linkfolder/linkfile.css" compared to "linkfolder/linkfile.css"

    hope this helps ;)

    easygoin, Sep 9, 2005