Stylesheets vs hard coding on a page made with NO font tags, etc.

Blinky the Shark

Leonard said:
which were so full of ants
that he ran from the beach yelling 'Phucket!'

There are TWO "man from Nantucket" limericks! I'll be damned.

A gay man who lived in Khartoum
Had a lesbian up to his room.
They argued all night
As to who had the right
To do what, and with which, and to whom.

Leonard Blaisdell

Blinky the Shark said:
There are TWO "man from Nantucket" limericks! I'll be damned.

A gay man who lived in Khartoum
Had a lesbian up to his room.
they fought about sex
but she had an ex
who appeared and ripped off his scrotoum.

leo

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, Blinky the Shark
Harf! I'd not heard that version. :)

Me neither (thankfully.) Anyway, my version of the previous:

There once was a man from Nantucket
Who had a rear end like a bucket.
When he had to poop,
He'd squat down and droop