Styling CreateUserWizardStep Buttons?

clintonG

Styling CreateUserWizardStep Buttons?

I thought I had all aspects of the CreateUserWizard templated and all of my
Previous and Next buttons use the style of the Button control as declared in
the Skin file but the CreateUserWizardStep wires up its Previous and Next
buttons some way I don't understand and I haven't been able to find an
explicit example to resolve this and move on.

A light-weight example of my declaration looks like this...

<!--
Other steps preceding the CreateUserWizardStep
-->
<asp:CreateUserWizardStep ID="CreateUserWizardStep10" runat="server">
<ContentTemplate>
<asp:Literal ID="ErrorMessage" runat="server"
EnableViewState="False"></asp:Literal>
</ContentTemplate>
</asp:CreateUserWizardStep>

Can somebody explain how this CreateUserWizardStep design bug is resolved or
copy and paste an explicit declaration?

clintonG

This will style the poor design of the default Previous - Next buttons
which will not inherit from a Skin like all other buttons...

<asp:CreateUserWizardStep>
<CustomNavigationTemplate>
<asp:Button ID="StepPreviousButton" runat="server" Text="Previous"
CommandName="MovePrevious"/>
<asp:Button ID="CreateUserButton" runat="server" Text="Save
Registration" CommandName="MoveNext" ValidationGroup="CreateUserWizard"/>
</CustomNavigationTemplate>
</asp:CreateUserWizardStep>

<%= Clinton