Styling Div and UL

Luigi Donatello Asero

Hello,
I would like to style the table of contents on this page
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/index.php
I would like to have 3 columns and each column should be divided into 2
lists.
One list should be on the left top, one on the top in the middle, one on the
right top,
one on the left bottom, one on the bottom in the middle and one on the
right bottom.
How do I do that?
Should I use 6 <ul> (unordered lists) and style them?
Or just one for the whole table of contents and style the width and the
height only in the div container but not in the <ul>?

Luigi Donatello Asero

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
Hello,
I would like to style the table of contents on this page
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/index.php
I would like to have 3 columns and each column should be divided into 2
lists.
One list should be on the left top, one on the top in the middle, one on the
right top,
one on the left bottom, one on the bottom in the middle and one on the
right bottom.
How do I do that?
Should I use 6 <ul> (unordered lists) and style them?
Or just one for the whole table of contents and style the width and the
height only in the div container but not in the <ul>?

The table of contents should work as sitemap for the subdirectory sv.