    each other vertically.

    Thanks in advance,

    Nicko.

    e n | c k m a, Dec 2, 2003

  2. e n | c k m a

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:H68zb.36751$>
    e n | c k m a said:

    > URL:http://144.132.34.224/style/signup.html
    >
    > Under the h2 "What type of services do you require?"
    > Any way to get the content in those td's to look 'nice'? I mean, it looks
    > okay at the moment but I'd rather have the label and radio box lined up with
    > each other vertically.

    move them down a bit. input{top:0.1em;position:relative;}

    --
    brucie
    03/December/2003 08:48:54 am kilo

    brucie, Dec 2, 2003

  3. > move them down a bit. input{top:0.1em;position:relative;}

    Thanks mate, that works well - but I still don't understand why it's
    ignoring the padding I've got set for these particular td's.

    ie.
    td { padding: 5px; }

    It looks like there's more padding on the top than the bottom for these
    td's.

    Thanks,
    Nicko.

    e n | c k m a, Dec 2, 2003
  4. e n | c k m a

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:pn9zb.36829$>
    e n | c k m a said:

    >> move them down a bit. input{top:0.1em;position:relative;}

    > Thanks mate, that works well - but I still don't understand why it's
    > ignoring the padding I've got set for these particular td's.
    > td { padding: 5px; }
    > It looks like there's more padding on the top than the bottom for these
    > td's.

    nope the padding is correct. when elements are relatively positioned the
    space they did take up is still maintained.

    --
    brucie
    03/December/2003 09:56:18 am kilo

    brucie, Dec 3, 2003
  5. > > Thanks mate, that works well - but I still don't understand why it's
    > > ignoring the padding I've got set for these particular td's.
    > > td { padding: 5px; }
    > > It looks like there's more padding on the top than the bottom for these
    > > td's.

    > nope the padding is correct. when elements are relatively positioned the
    > space they did take up is still maintained.

    I guess I was referring more to the label element than the input element...
    That's okay, I guess I'll just live with it. Thanks for your help though,

    Nicko.

    e n | c k m a, Dec 3, 2003