Styling radio buttons

e n | c k m a

Hey guys,

I've got a demo page up for you to check out - my problem is to do with
vertical alignment but I can't seem to be able to do anything about it!

URL:http://144.132.34.224/style/signup.html

Under the h2 "What type of services do you require?"

Any way to get the content in those td's to look 'nice'? I mean, it looks
okay at the moment but I'd rather have the label and radio box lined up with
each other vertically.

Thanks in advance,

Nicko.

e n | c k m a

move them down a bit. input{top:0.1em;position:relative;}

Thanks mate, that works well - but I still don't understand why it's
ignoring the padding I've got set for these particular td's.

ie.
td { padding: 5px; }

It looks like there's more padding on the top than the bottom for these
td's.

Thanks,
Nicko.

brucie

Thanks mate, that works well - but I still don't understand why it's
ignoring the padding I've got set for these particular td's.
td { padding: 5px; }
It looks like there's more padding on the top than the bottom for these
td's.

nope the padding is correct. when elements are relatively positioned the
space they did take up is still maintained.

e n | c k m a

Thanks mate, that works well - but I still don't understand why it's
nope the padding is correct. when elements are relatively positioned the
space they did take up is still maintained.

I guess I was referring more to the label element than the input element...
That's okay, I guess I'll just live with it. Thanks for your help though,

Nicko.