    Home, and Computers & Electronics.

    How would I modify HTML/ASP so that sub-descriptions to pull up in a search
    engine for my sites?
    jp2code, Oct 4, 2007

  2. jp2code wrote:
    > If you were to Google "Sears," (or other big names), Sears' website
    > pulls up first.
    >
    > Beneath the link is a description that Sears includes in the
    > "description" META tag. That I understand and know how to do.
    >
    > However, after the description are four other links: Baby, Clothing,
    > For the Home, and Computers & Electronics.
    >
    > How would I modify HTML/ASP so that sub-descriptions to pull up in a
    > search engine for my sites?

    I don't know, myself. It's unlikely that anything you do in ASP could
    effect this. While somebody here might know, you might have a better
    chance of getting an answer in an HTML group. See:
    http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?sel=33584039

    Google itself may have documentation to help you - have you tried there?

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Oct 4, 2007

  3. jp2code

    jp2code Guest

    Thanks Mr. Barrows.

    It took a little time browsing Google's site (it is *quite* large!), and it
    looks like they get that from site maps.

    jp2code, Oct 4, 2007