    vertical one.

    Any pointers or simple examples would be terriffic.

    Cheers for any assistance.
    Kirk, Sep 22, 2003

  2. Kirk

    Kirk Guest

    Ah, went back through the previous posts and spotted an earlier thread
    (that I had missed) that has helped me tremendously. Go to:
    www.dynamicdrive.com
    for a whole library of JavaScript snippets.

    That problem solved then comes the next:

    Anyone know how to overlay images? Use trasparency so a button
    overlaps the other?
    Kirk, Sep 22, 2003