    Sub Page_Load
    'code
    End Sub

    LU, Nov 11, 2003

  2. LU

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    Read about events and delegates [1]. The Handles keyword is used to
    declare that a procedure handles a specified event or events. Thus your
    first function is event handler while the second isn’t (unless you set
    the connection between the function and event programmatically)

    HTH

    [1] -
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpguide
    /html/cpconeventsdelegates.asp