    What's the answer to the above question?

    Thanks,

    Arpan
    Arpan, Jul 24, 2005

  2. Arpan

    Steven Burn Guest

    Can you be a bit more specific?

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Jul 24, 2005

  3. Arpan

    Hal Rosser Guest

    "Arpan" <> wrote in message
    > I came across the following question at a website but unfortunately the
    > answer wasn't accompanying it:

    > What are the special sub-types in VBScript?
    >
    > What's the answer to the above question?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Arpan

    Here you go - from www.devguru.com
    Hope this helps
    The VarType function is used to determine the subtype of a named variable.
    The output of this function is a value which is a VarType CONSTANT.

    CONSTANT VALUE DESCRIPTION
    VBEmpty 0 Uninitialized
    VBNull 1 Contains no valid data
    VBInteger 2 Integer subtype
    VBLong 3 Long subtype
    VBSingle 4 Single subtype
    VBDouble 5 Double subtype
    VBCurrency 6 Currency subtype
    VBDate 7 Date subtype
    VBString 8 String subtype
    VBObject 9 Object
    VBError 10 Error subtype
    VBBoolean 11 Boolean subtype
    VBVariant 12 Variant (only use for arrays of variants)
    VBDataObject 13 Data access object
    VBDecimal 14 Decimal subtype
    VBByte 17 Byte subtype
    VBArray 8192 Array