subdirectories and asp.net, and any configuration to reference a parent directory's bin dir.

Steve Haun

I've seen alot of chatter, but no solution. I am getting started on
my first asp.net webapp. the app i am re-writing contains over 900
files, 70 of which are asp and it also has 2 rather big webclasses to
re-write. there is no way on earth i can fit this app within a single
directory to make it run, and the app will require some anonymous and
some authenticated access. Making a subdirectory pretty much a
requirement for more reason than just clean/orginized code.

the error i recieve is

========
required to service this request. Please review the following specific
parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'xxxxx.web.logistics.index'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="index.aspx.cs"
AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="xxxxx.web.logistics.index" %>
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"Line 3: <HTML>

Source File: D:\filez\xxxxx\dotnet_rewrite\xxxxx\web\logistics\index.aspx
Line: 1
========

is there anyway for /logistics/* to reference /bin on the website to
aquire it's assembly?