Subfolder problem in Web Application

Gregor Winstanley

I have deployed my ASP.NET 2.0 web application to my test server. It works
perfectly on the localhost, but when i deploy it, i cannot access any files
that are located in subfolders.

/webroot all files in here can be accessed fine.

/webroot/webservices all files in here cannot be accessed, i keep getting
Server Application Unavailable
The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is
currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser
to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific
request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server.
Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

Please can you advise me if i can change this in the web config file, or
should i talk to my web hosting company to resolve this ?

Many thanks.