submit after value returned from popup window

Man-wai Chang

I have a form formABC that has a textbox plus a button. On clicking the
button, window.open() a popup window for user to select a value. The
value will then be passed back to formABC's textbox.

Now I want formABC to submit itself *AFTER* the textbox got a value. How
could I do it?

shimmyshack

--
iTech Consulting Services Limited
Expert of ePOS solutions

pass the value back to a handler, which submits?

Tom Cole

I have a form formABC that has a textbox plus a button. On clicking the
button, window.open() a popup window for user to select a value. The
value will then be passed back to formABC's textbox.

Now I want formABC to submit itself *AFTER* the textbox got a value. How
could I do it?

--
iTech Consulting Services Limited
Expert of ePOS solutions
Website:http://www.itech.com.hk(IE only)
Tel: (852)2325 3883 Fax: (852)2325 8288

In your function that populates the feld data, add the following:

document.formABC.submit(); or
document.forms['formABC'].submit();