    Any ideas what could be causing this. I'm starting to go nuts. It
    works on the local machine, but not on the web.

    , May 24, 2005

  2. Otherwise your site is functioning properly?

    Are you sure you have the same DLL on both machines?
    Sometimes when I rebuild I forget to copy the DLL to the server and it
    causes strange things like that to happen.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], May 25, 2005

  3. Martin Guest

    Hi,

    are there any validation controls attached to your submit buttons that are
    preventing postbacks occuring from the client.

    I think there was a hotfix that caused this problem beacuse it only updated
    the default website.

    to fix you need to change the client site scripts for all website.

    you can do this by re-intalling the dot net framework as follows

    regiis_aspnet -i (or something like that)

    if it's not validation controls causing the problem then I can't help.

    cheers

    martin.

    Martin, May 25, 2005