Submit Button with Validation Controls not working

AnandaSim

Hi All,

A really puzzling phenomenon.

I develop to a Windows 2000 development server in VS 2003. I use Copy
Project to deploy the project to a production server.

The webpage I'm having trouble with has several validation controls in
a Form. On the development server, both IE and Firefox work fine. On
the production server, IE will trigger the normal validation messages.
However, once all validation passes, the Submit button no longer seems
to submit - nothing *seems* to happen when Submit is pressed.

I believe I've got around the problem for the moment by setting all
validation controls to ClientSide=False.

Any ideas what could be happening and how I can troubleshoot the
problem?

Thanks

Ananda