    For instance, check or trace the EMAIL address where the data will be
    sent to.

    Thanks a million!

    hunkgym, Aug 20, 2007

  2. hunkgym

    rf Guest

    "hunkgym" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Good Day!

    Er, G'Day.

    > Would be appreciate to know the method to check the destination data
    > will go to when press SEND or SUBMIT button on a form.
    >
    > For instance, check or trace the EMAIL address where the data will be
    > sent to.

    What?

    You coded the form did you not. You should know the content of the action
    attribute.

    And what does an email address have to do with form submission?

    --
    Richard.

    rf, Aug 20, 2007

  3. hunkgym

    William Gill Guest

    > You coded the form did you not. You should know the content of the action
    > attribute.
    >
    > And what does an email address have to do with form submission?

    Actually, the action attribute is usually a server side script or CGI
    program that processes the submitted form data. I suspect the OP has an
    email field on the form and is asking about some sort of validation,
    which must be done client side via something like javascript, or in the
    aforementioned server side script/program. I also suspect that these
    are beyond the scope of this newsgroup.

    OP, Try searching for form validation.

    William Gill, Aug 20, 2007