    Textboxes and I want to send Text within texboxes into targer ASP Page...

    TIA

    Kamal Ahmed

    Kamal Ahmed, Jul 14, 2005

  2. Hi Kamal

    Data can be submitted from ASP.NET Page to ASP Page or any other page for ex
    (jsp, php, cfm etc). You just need to make sure that action attribute of
    form is proper and contains the url of desired page.

    Regards
    Fiaz Ali Saleemi

    Fiaz Ali Saleemi, Jul 14, 2005

  3. Hi there,

    If it's .NET 1.x, I don't think you can simply set action attribute in form
    tag, unless you use non-.NET form. In .NET form, even you set action
    attribute in form tag, it still request the page itself, rather than action
    page.

    In order to use 'POST' method to request other page, you should use
    client-side JavaScript code. Following code snippet shows how to use a button
    to submit the form to www.asp.net:

    In Page_Load event:

    myButton.Attributes.Add("Onclick",
    "document.Form1.action='http://www.asp.net'; document.Form1.submit();") ;

    HTH

    Elton Wang

    =?Utf-8?B?RWx0b24gVw==?=, Jul 14, 2005
  4. Hi Kamal,

    A WebForm always submits to itself. However, it doesn'thave to be the ONLY
    form on a page. So, yes, you can submit data in a form from one ASP.Net page
    to another.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer