Submit form in different frame to different server

Jim Mesara

I have a frameset. In the left frame is the list of hyperlinks. Some of them
lead to local pages, some lead to forms on other servers. I have the
following function that is called by the links that lead to other servers:

function submitForm(item)
{
document.toNewForm.target = "bottomFrame";
document.toNewForm.action = '<%=Session("IP")%>' + item;
document.toNewForm.submit();
}

(Session("IP") is the IP address of the original server that the user
originated from.)

When I click a link that calls the function, the lower frame is populated
with the form on the different server as expected. However, a "Access
Denied" JavaScript error. If I continue to click on different links that
lead to the other server, I continue to get the error, but once I actually
click a button on the bottom frame (a page on another server) to perform an
action, I no longer receive errors. However, when I click on a link to a
page on the local server, I get an "Access Denied" message.

Any ideas are much appreciated.

Thank you for your time,
Jim