    Ioannis Galidakis
    http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/jgal/
    Eventually, _everything_ is understandable
    Ioannis, Jun 16, 2004

  2. "Ioannis" <> skrev i melding
    news:...
    > I am interested in creating a web page containing some header text and a
    > dozen or so questions with multiple-answers which the user can

    subsequently
    > submit using a "Submit" button to get a percentage score in a new web

    page.

    > Are there any ready made templates that I can modify and use? I am not

    using
    > any fancy .html editors, except OpenOffice and WinEdt.
    >
    > Thank you much in advance,

    To actually calculate and display the score, you'll need some kind of
    scripting language. Perl and PHP are usually the best options, but if your
    server space isn't allowed to do any kind of server-side scripting, you
    don't have much choice but to use JavaScript.

    Collections of scripts that can assist you:
    http://www.hotscripts.com/CGI_and_Perl/Scripts_and_Programs/Tests_and_Quizzes/
    http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/Tests_and_Quizzes/
    http://www.effectmaker.com/gallery/jsadvancedquiz/

    You can probably get more links from Google by searching for "quiz" and the
    name of the scripting language you want to use (eg. JavaScript, PHP or
    Perl).

    --
    Kim André Akerø
    -
    Kim André Akerø, Jun 16, 2004

  3. Ioannis

    Phil Guest

    http://www.hform.com - try this hope it helps

    Phil, Jun 17, 2004
  4. Ioannis

    Phil Guest

    "Ioannis" <> wrote in message
    > I am interested in creating a web page containing some header text and a
    > dozen or so questions with multiple-answers which the user can

    subsequently
    > submit using a "Submit" button to get a percentage score in a new web

    page.

    > Are there any ready made templates that I can modify and use? I am not

    using
    > any fancy .html editors, except OpenOffice and WinEdt.
    >
    > Thank you much in advance,
    > --

    http://www.response-o-matic.com is another good one but not as good as
    http://www.hform.com as the latter doesn't have quite so much advertising on
    the page. Mind you as both are free no one can really mind anything they
    choose to put on their page.

    Phil, Jun 17, 2004