Submit personal webpage

cookemx

does anyone know any free software that let me submit my personal web
page to the Search engines ,..... any help around here .....

liamo

do not use those submit express program/websites that send your
website out to 100s of directories,etc
gooogle does not like, those automated submissions.

do not link to bad sites or link exchange programs - just a little
advice.

J.O. Aho

cookemx said:
does anyone know any free software that let me submit my personal web
page to the Search engines ,..... any help around here .....

You can ask google to send their googlebot to you next time it runs, by
visiting http://www.google.com/addurl/

Nowadays you gain a lot more by getting as many external links pointing to
your page than using those old "submits". You can read a bit about this on
wikipedias entry about search engine optimization:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEO