    cookemx Guest

    does anyone know any free software that let me submit my personal web
    page to the Search engines ,..... any help around here .....
    cookemx, Jan 28, 2007

  2. cookemx

    Stubbo_of_Oz Guest

    Stubbo_of_Oz, Jan 28, 2007

  3. cookemx

    liamo Guest

    do not use those submit express program/websites that send your
    website out to 100s of directories,etc
    gooogle does not like, those automated submissions.

    do not link to bad sites or link exchange programs - just a little
    advice.

    liamo, Jan 29, 2007
  4. cookemx

    J.O. Aho Guest

    cookemx wrote:
    > does anyone know any free software that let me submit my personal web
    > page to the Search engines ,..... any help around here .....

    You can ask google to send their googlebot to you next time it runs, by
    visiting http://www.google.com/addurl/

    Nowadays you gain a lot more by getting as many external links pointing to
    your page than using those old "submits". You can read a bit about this on
    wikipedias entry about search engine optimization:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEO

    --

    //Aho
    J.O. Aho, Jan 29, 2007