Submit Your Python Scripts

andrew.sain

Hi, just wanted to invite any Python script authors to submit their
Python script to our popular software site
at http://www.myzips.com

We have just today added a "Scripts" directory which includes a Python
subdirectory
http://www.myzips.com/category/Scripts/

The first submissions usually maintain a high position in our
directories so the sooner you can get your
script listed the more exposure you should be able to receive for your
script.

You can also submit PHP, AJAX, ASP, Ruby on Rails, CGI, Flash, Python,
CFML, .NET, Java, XML and C/C++ scripts and coding.

Thanks for your time,
Andy

Steve Holden

at [http:elided]

[http:elided]

The first submissions usually maintain a high position in our
directories so the sooner you can get your
script listed the more exposure you should be able to receive for your
script.

You can also submit PHP, AJAX, ASP, Ruby on Rails, CGI, Flash, Python,
CFML, .NET, Java, XML and C/C++ scripts and coding.
Ooh, goody. I just *live* to expose my scripts. Not.

What an *ugly* site.

regards
Steve
--
Steve Holden +1 571 484 6266 +1 800 494 3119