submit

emwu

how to make submit button, like that:

<input class="input_bg" type="submit" name="submit" value="upload">

but with image instead of default button with text "upload"
?

Steve Pugh

xEM said:
i put this:
<input type="image" name="submit" value="upload" src="/images/go.gif">

but my upload stopped working :(
everything looks good, but not working (with normal button works fine)

What is your form handler on the server expecting to receive?

With the submit button submit=upload will be sent to the server along
with the rest of the data from the form. With the image submt.x=XX and
submit.y=YY where XX and YY are the mouse coordinates of the click on
the image, will be sent instead.

Other than that, post a URL and let us test it.

Steve

Jukka K. Korpela

xEM said:
i put this:
<input type="image" name="submit" value="upload"
src="/images/go.gif">

but my upload stopped working :(
everything looks good, but not working (with normal button works
fine)

When everything else fails, consider reading the manuals, or FAQs.
You might start from
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/forms/imagebutton.html
Consider posting the URL if problems remain, and note that the form
handler is relevant too - and we cannot analyze what it does even if
you post the URL of your page.