Submit_click event fires only the first time the button is clicked

Guest

I have an ASP.NET application with half a dozen pages most of which have user
controls on them (some UC's are loaded dynamically, others are simply dragged
and dropped onto the web page)

Now, here's the problem. I have a feedback page with half a dozen text
fields. There is also a Submit button (for obvious reasons) to process the
user input. After filling the text fields with some data, when I press the
Submit button, the Submit_Click event fires and the data is written to the db
(no worries!).

However, when I navigate from the Feedback page to the Home page and then
back to the feedback page, I notice that the page_load event of the feedback
page doesn't fire. Also when I input some text in the text fields and hit
the Submit button, its click event also doesn't fire.

Does anyone know what is preventing these events to fire the second time
around?

Kevin Spencer

Possibly browser caching of the HTML document. You might want to make sure
that your Page turns off browser caching for that Page.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP