    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Fox

    Fox, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Fox

    Evertjan. Guest

    Fox wrote on 10 sep 2003 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > Can someone tell me how to submit a form
    > from within a scripted page without anyone
    > having to manually click submit ?
    >
    > Is this something that XML is needed for ?
    > If so, I still need to know how to do it (G)
    >
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    This is definitly not a serverside asp question

    Please see and follow up on a clientside NG.

    {btw: easily done with javascript: document,forms,myfor.submit()}

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Sep 10, 2003

  3. Fox

    Randy Rahbar Guest

    > Can someone tell me how to submit a form
    > from within a scripted page without anyone
    > having to manually click submit ?
    >
    > Is this something that XML is needed for ?
    > If so, I still need to know how to do it (G)

    XML? I dont think so... you can try something like this with javascript...

    <script>
    function sendit() {
    formname.submit();
    }