    done my code.

    Thanks everyone,

    Christopher

    Zaxil, Dec 27, 2003

  2. Zaxil wrote:
    > when I create a menu in a dynamic document using cgi.pm how do I get
    > the menu to submit after someone makes a choice? I cant tell if theres
    > something special I have to do or if there is an error in how I've
    > done my code.

    You can't. There are ways to do it using JavaScript, but most of them
    make it hard or impossible to submit the menu for people with it disabled.

    Leif K-Brooks, Dec 27, 2003

  3. Zaxil wrote:
    > when I create a menu in a dynamic document using cgi.pm how do I get
    > the menu to submit after someone makes a choice?

    _You_ (resp. your code) don't do anything.
    It's the user who must initiate another HTTP request, thereby sending the
    entered values back to the HTTP server.

    Please note, your question has nothing to do with Perl but everything with
    how HTTP and in turn CGI works. You may get much better advice in a NG that
    is actually dedicated to CGI programming.

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, Dec 27, 2003