    Does anyone know how to realize that? Can anyone help me?

    Thx in advance,

    Kai I. H.

    Kai I. H., Jun 16, 2005

  2. Kai I. H. wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have an activeX control (programmed with c++) which is displayed in
    > the Internet Explorer via the object tag. Now, as you probably know,
    > you can pass parameters to the activeX control by using the param tag.
    > My question now is, how do I get these parameters into my activeX
    > control.
    > I found hints about using IPropertyBag, but didn't find a good example
    > on how to implement that. I even don't know whether this is the right
    > way to get the parameters.
    >
    > Does anyone know how to realize that? Can anyone help me?
    >
    > Thx in advance,
    >
    > Kai I. H.

    Hmm, 'activeX'? I don't see that in the C++ Standard, nor
    on my Solaris or Linux machines.

    Try a Microsoft Developers newsgroup for relevant answers.

    Regards,
    Larry

    Larry I Smith, Jun 16, 2005

  3. Kai I. H.

    Stephen Howe Guest

    > Does anyone know how to realize that? Can anyone help me?

    In another newsgroup yes.
    But in this newsgroup: "ActiveX Controls", "IPropertyBag" and other
    OS-specific stuff is off-topic. Way off-topic.

    I would suggest subscribing to the Microsoft New Server:
    msnews.microsoft.com

    and posting to one of the 22 newsgroups devoted to VC++

    microsoft.public.vc.*

    Come back here when you need help with C++ language or the standard library
    but leave any OS-specific, Hardware-specific, vendor-specific baggage at the
    door.

    Stephen Howe

    Stephen Howe, Jun 17, 2005