subscription based template sites

Vrajesh

Hi to all,

Is there any good subscription based templates sites other than
boxedart.com? thanks for all the replies.

Regards,

Vrajesh

richard

Vrajesh said:
Hi to all,

Is there any good subscription based templates sites other than
boxedart.com? thanks for all the replies.

Regards,

Vrajesh

Make your own.

David Segall

Vrajesh said:
Hi to all,

Is there any good subscription based templates sites other than
boxedart.com? thanks for all the replies.

Regards,

Vrajesh
If you don't mind an annual subscription rate of zero then have a look
at Open Source Web Design <http://www.oswd.org/>. Of course, at that
price, you cannot buy exclusive use of a design.

richard

David Segall said:
If you don't mind an annual subscription rate of zero then have a look
at Open Source Web Design <http://www.oswd.org/>. Of course, at that
price, you cannot buy exclusive use of a design.

In today's world of web design, what exactly is exclusive?
From what I've seen, everyone copies from everyone and they claim rights to
it.
You work your butt off to design something unique.
Somebody comes along and says, "Hey you stole that from me".
Even though you've never seen his work before.
When it comes to the internet and web page designing, some people just think
they own it no matter what.
It's nice to see at least one site out there that really is free.

Els

richard said:
http://www.oswd.org/design/preview/id/2999/

A classic example of what I mean.
The author claims copyright on something he neither owns nor created
originally, namely, html.
Anybody with a little time can duplicate the same layout.

I don't see him claiming copyright on html itself. He's claiming
copyright on the design. Just like an author claims copyright on his
story, not on words or the alphabet.

richard

Runnin' on Empty said:
Hey! he stole my design!

Precisely my point. Hell, if you looked around long enough, you'd probably
find a dozen designs that match his.
On the same website.
Of course, he could be putting the statement on purely for excercise.