subscription/membership system

Larry Wade

I just developed a website. I want to put in a Subscription/Membership
system with userids/passwords. One level would be free and one level would
be a paid membership. Is there any easy system to plug in for this? I
assume I would need an eCommerce system included with this in order to allow
people to pay.

Also, I would like to make some of the pages editable by a couple of users.
Nothing fancy. Are there any open source/free CMS
systems that are easy to use? Do all of these require installing the
software with your hosting company?

Travis Newbury

Larry said:
I just developed a website. I want to put in a Subscription/Membership
system with userids/passwords. One level would be free and one level would
be a paid membership....

Porn alert....
Is there any easy system to plug in for this? I
assume I would need an eCommerce system included with this in order to allow
people to pay.

Porn is never free...
Also, I would like to make some of the pages editable by a couple of users.
Nothing fancy. Are there any open source/free CMS
systems that are easy to use? Do all of these require installing the
software with your hosting company?

No, but your host would probalby be a good place to start to find out
what they currently have available for you.