Success Or Failure: There Is No Such Thing As Failure

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by bs866806@163.com, Jan 6, 2008.

  1. Guest

    There is no such thing as failure - only feedback - we can learn from
    our failures. Do not let apparent failures beat you up, learn from
    them. As humans, we tend to be harder on ourselves than others are. A
    small child learning to walk never fails to get up and try and try and
    try until success is achieved. It is the same in life; every failure
    is a step closer to success.

    Emotions are notoriously fickle: to let your emotions be your rule of
    success or failure is asking for trouble. Do not listen to your heart
    this is dangerous; you need to have advisors who are able to help
    direct you. No one succeeds alone always there is a strong team behind
    any success.

    Your inner circle: Many successful men and women throughout history
    and up to the present day have a trusted an inner-circle of friends
    and advisors. Choose this inner-circle with great care and wisdom.

    Choice: It is all down to choice. That is your attitude toward failure
    and success. Many of those who succeed have a track record littered
    with what we would call failures. They chose to learn from these and
    move toward their goal. The last of the human freedoms is to choose
    your attitude in whatever circumstance you may find yourself.

    Ensue or pursuit? The more you aim for something the more likely you
    are to miss it. Put quite simply success must happen. This is why the
    successful entrepreneur makes it look easy - they just let it happen.
    Do not care for success so much as following your principles, working
    toward the future and eventually success will be their with you -
    precisely because you forgot to aim for it.

    Get rich quick schemes: is not a recipe for success. These schemes
    usually do not deliver what they promise; at best they are a lie. To
    get rich slowly slowly is a much more stable road to tread.

    Meaning in life is important. So how do we find meaning? See the
    article on "So how do we find meaning?"

    http://cncarrental.cn/html/goodspeech/20060924/853.html
    , Jan 6, 2008