    this?

    Thanks,

    Harlin

    Harlin, Feb 9, 2005

  2. Harlin

    Brian Guest

    I haven't spent any time recently with it, but I seem to recall having
    more success using cx_Freeze for packaging than with py2exe (when using
    Python.NET). In the time since I then, I suspect all of the packagers
    have gotten more sophisticated, and you might have more options.

    A good place for questions like these is the Python.NET list:

    Brian, Feb 9, 2005